Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Top Ten

  Like any bookworm, it is extremely difficult for me to chose my absolute favorite book. There are just so many to chose from! But here are my top ten (for the time being, anyway). They all made the list for different reasons, and they were all quite fun to read!


1. Harry Potter~just because the stories, the twists, the writing, the characters, are all awesome, in a magical way.
2. The Hunger Games~a story of love, being strong, and doing what's right. The protagonist isn't at all the typical teen girl found in most novels.
3.The Underneath~it's a terrific tale, mystical yet realistic, and a quick read.
4. Percy Jackson~it's Greek mythology and teens who have powers, and laced with wit throughout the series. What's not to love?
5. If I Stay~one of the saddest books I've ever read. I found it easy to like and relate to the characters. Just remember your tissues.
6. The Help~a must-read. It's interesting, educational, and touching.
7. Wildwood~a great adventure, good humor, and well-developed characters. Sure to make your "Favorites" shelf.
8. Breadcrumbs~the main character is one of the very few that I have thought "That's me!" Her sense of humor, way of thinking, and love for her friends make her a great protagonist. Not to mention her well-described adventure in search of her friend.
9. Picture the Dead~Mysterious from the start, this book will surely surprise you with its twists.
10. Twilight~DON'T PANIC. I do not really like Twilight. It made my list because without it, my friends and family would not have anything to make fun of. A good book to read when you need to laugh (a LOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment