Saturday, January 26, 2013

City of the Beasts

 Alexander Cold is sent to live with his fearless grandmother, and shortly after his arrival they set out on a journey to the dangerous forests of South America in search of the legendary creature known as the Beast.
   But as Alex and his new friend Nadia find out, the unexplored wilderness is full of secrets. With the help of the forest spirits, both of them are led on an unforgettable and thrilling adventure. 

   This book is a quick read and hard to put down. I like the author's writing style and the characters are all very amusing. I especially like Kate, just because she has such a unique personality. I love that Alex and Nadia could just be really good friends, and I also like how Alex started the journey as a grump and a picky eater but completely changed by the end of the book. I recommend for any fantasy lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment