Friday, June 14, 2013

Artemis Fowl

  Artemis Fowl is a twelve-year-old genius. A criminal mastermind with foolproof, evil schemes.
However, these plans are not fairy-proof. Artemis thinks he knows exactly what he's getting into by taking Holly Short captive. But then the fairies stop playing by the rules.

  I've heard this book talked about a lot, but it was always one of those things where I would say, "I really don't need to waste my time with books I probably won't enjoy."
  It wasn't until I was waiting at the library and saw it on the shelf that I gave the book a second chance. I just wanted to pass the time, and I ended up loving the book. I really enjoyed Colfer's witty remarks throughout the story (which is awesome, by the way). The fact that it is an Irish book probably contributed to my liking it, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment