Monday, October 1, 2012

The Strange Case of Origami Yoda

Dwight has always been the weird kid at McQuarrie Middle School. So when he comes to school one day with a finger puppet that he calls Origami Yoda and says he'll solve all your problems, it's not too strange. What's strange is that the advice that Origami Yoda gives is actually good. Is Origami Yoda really using the Force? Is Dwight secretly a genius? Or is it just by chance that all of Yoda's answers are right?

I read this book with my brothers, and I was really surprised at how much I liked it. There's a lot of boyish humor, but it's actually a really good book and still pretty funny.

5 comments:

  1. My brother and I read this book (separately, not together) and we both loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D My mom read it to my brothers, and I didn't think I'd like it but I listened in and I ended up loving it! :D

      Delete
  2. I love that book! :D Have you read Darth Paper Strikes Back? :)

    I especially liked all the Star Wars references in it, I'm a total Star Wars nerd...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I haven't read it yet but I'm going to soon. Have you read it? And have you read the one about the Fortune Wookie? :) I love Star Wars also!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read the Fortune Wookie yet, but I really want to. :) Glad to find a fellow Star Wars fan!!

    ReplyDelete